Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Giving Thanks

Okay, I know Thanksgiving was last week, but hey, better late than never, right?  This year I have so much to be thankful for.  Honestly, I'm not sure where to begin.  So here goes:

I'm thankful for:
  • A home to call my own - its a lot of work and money but its great to have a place all our own (plus an amazing kitchen to play in!)
 
  • Food in our fridge and on our table

  • Clothes to cover us and shoes for our feet
  • A fantastic job - its stressful at times, exhausting often and the schedule can be a bear, but it's gratifying and fulfilling and challenging
  • The cutest pup anyone could ask for:
  • Great family and friends, near and far








  • The means and ability to travel across this beautiful country and across the world



  • My good health - over the last few years I've learned that it is not something to be taken for granted, it truly is a blessing
  • An amazing, goofy, supportive, loving husband who indulges my whims to travel, cook, and even shop

  • And last, but definitely, not least - TCU football (and baseball...and, well, everything about TCU)



I hope each and every one of you take time to be think about everything you've been blessed with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment