Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Yeah, I know its only Christmas Eve, but starting this evening our weekend is jam-packed with Christmas festivities so no time to post!

This Christmas will be special for us for several reasons.  The last two years we spent Christmas on the East Coast - last year was in SC with my family and the previous year, it was just us two on Christmas at our apartment in VA.  This year we are blessed to be in TX spending time with the in-laws.  It will be our first Christmas with our 2 1/2 year old niece and we'll get to see lots of family.  We also decided to drive down to Austin on Christmas night to see even more family.  I can't wait!  I'm also extremely lucky to have the 24-26th off of work.  When working in a hospital, especially the ER, there is no guarantee that you will have holidays off.  Actually, its more likely that you will have to work.  So I am counting my blessings for sure!  And while we won't be spending Christmas with my family, we will get to see them in one week when we head out to CA for the Rose Bowl!  We have so much to look forward to!

As for today, all our presents are wrapped and waiting patiently under the tree.  I'm working on some last minute Martha Stewart style gifts then relaxing until we head off for a Christmas Eve party.

May you be surrounded by family, friends and blessings this Christmas!


Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...did Lacey get a new sweater? She looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that picture of her is 2 years old. Haha, I couldn't find that sweater this year and couldn't find any good Christmas pictures of her. She hates clothes so we never put her in them

    ReplyDelete