Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas in Carolina

Shortly after Corey and I arrived in SC on Christmas Eve our newest niece arrived home from the hospital. The girls were very excited to meet their little sister:


After unpacking the car and placing the presents under the tree it was off to bed for a short while. Lacey was too excited to play with the girls and my sister's dog Brownie that she did not let us get much sleep that 1st night. Come Christmas morning the living room was stuffed with presents and we all had lots of fun opening the various gifts. I don't think I've ever seen 2 girls get as many presents as Emily and Lizzy did!


After opening all their presents the girls got to hold their baby sister for the first time.










The rest of the day was a pretty lazy day for us and such has been most of my time down here. We went bowling yesterday with the exception of the new parents and the baby and Corey and I performed horribly, but enjoyed it nonetheless. Today Corey left to go back to VA for a couple days of work but will be back shortly for our trip down to Hilton Head.

Here is Miss Juliette Joy on her 1st Christmas (and 3rd day of life):

2 comments:

  1. THANKS for the photos!!!! Ive been waiting to see some!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new niece. Tell all of your family that I said hi!

    ReplyDelete