Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010: A Year in Review



I know this is a little late, but the end of the year was a bit busy for us around here.

2010 was a busy, crazy, fun, stressful, fantastic year. And then some. While we had many great moments, there were some not so great moments. Overall, we were so blessed and experienced an unbelievable amount of fortune. Here are my top moments by month:

January

We started off the year in Hilton Head with family - had a fantastic time!

February

We got all dressed up for some PA School Formal fun
We got also got a huge snowfall for the 3rd time that winter...Lacey loves the snow!

March




We attended the first of 3 weddings in 3 months - it was great catching up with friends

April




I got my brand new toy (my camera) and we spent a few days visiting my sister's family

May



May was a busy month!  First we spent time in SC celebrating a family wedding



The next weekend brought my "pretend" graduation on the National Mall attended by my mom and mother-in-law.

Corey also moved back to TX in May (2 months ahead of me)

June




We went to the last of 3 weddings in Houston.  Again, it was a great time to catch up with friends and let loose.

July




We moved back to TX officially, meaning we got to see a lot more of this face

August



I officially graduated from PA school.  My parents, in-laws and Corey all helped celebrate in Washington DC!

September


Europe, oh Europe...need I say more?

October


I got to meet this beautiful girl - my goddaughter, Harper


I also got to visit my PA school buddy in Arizona!


We also celebrated the marriage of good friends

November


Thanksgiving with family was fantastic!

December



I love Christmas with family

2010 was definitely a busy, stressful and fun year.  I was blessed to do tons of traveling within the states and beyond.  We were also able to celebrate weddings, births, birthdays and more with family and friends.  

And it looks like 2011 will have lots more fun and adventures in store!  


No comments:

Post a Comment