Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks!

This year I have so many things to be thankful for - too many to list, in fact.  First and foremost, as it is every year, I'm so grateful for my wonderful family, friends and husband.  They are there through everything and for that I cannot express enough gratitude.  I'm also so thankful for the fact that I'm done with PA school!  The two years as a PA-S were long and hard, but fun and fulfilling.  This year I was able to graduate, earn a master's degree, move back around family and friends and start my dream job - what more could a girl ask for?

I was also blessed to be fortunate enough to take a fantastic 2 week vacation with my husband and explore an entirely new country and culture.  I was lucky enough to have time to spend with family and friends across the country from California to AZ to DC.  And who wouldn't be happy about the fantastic season TCU football has had thus far?!?  There are so many more things, but I don't want to bore everyone ;o)

I hope each and every one of you enjoys your day today whether you are spending it with family or friends!  Take time to reflect on what you have been blessed with this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment