Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Anniversary Celebration

We had a wonderful time celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary.  My gift from Corey was tickets to see A Chorus Line, the broadway musical.  While he doesn't mind going to musicals (and actually really enjoys some, like We Will Rock You) it meant a lot that he was willing to take me.  We decided to do a low key dinner at PF Chang's just before heading to the show.  The theater was quite nice and we had great seats - 3rd row right.

Not the best picture we've ever taken, but oh well


I knew what the show was about because I'd seen the movie in high school choir.  There's not a lot of action, the only stage decor is a full wall mirror and there's only one costume change - at the end.  Its a simple show, but a good story line.  Although it wasn't the best show I've ever seen, we still had a great time.

When we got home I surprised Corey with cupcakes with the same flavors as our wedding cake.  I was going to try making a small cake with buttercream frosting and amaretto filling to replicate it, but then I discovered that the guys who did our wedding cake had opened up a bakery!  I had to drive almost an hour to pick them up, but the look on his face was worth it.  He loved our wedding cake and I'm pretty sure he loved the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment