Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Let me introduce you

to my new toy! It just arrived in the mail this afternoon and I immediately tore open the box to start playing with it. It took all my patience just to wait the 2 hours to let the battery charge. I probably made Lacey go blind from the flash while playing with the camera tonight. Unfortunately I have a test and 2 standardized patient encounters on Thursday so I probably won't get to play with it much again until Thursday afternoon at the earliest. Thankfully I got the camera before heading out of town to visit my sister and her family - now I'll get lots of good shots of her 3 beautiful girls (plus her and her husband)!

Here are some pictures I took while fiddling with it:




Of course, I couldn't forget this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment