Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.... :)

Seriously though, I was thinking this afternoon about stuff that I love so I decided to share the list (in no particular order):

  • Coming home to a dog that is super excited to see me
  • Seeing the leaves change brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow during fall
  • Snow!
  • Getting the Pottery Barn/Crate and Barrel/Williams-Sonoma catalog in the mail
  • Getting my Cooking Light magazine in the mail
  • Taking vacations
  • Going home (CA or TX) to see family and friends
  • Beautiful afternoons full of sun and warmth
  • The feeling after finishing an exam
  • Cookies, cakes, brownies, breads...anything baked and sweet!
  • Baking sweet things ;)
  • Playing with babies or kiddos
  • Spending time with my hubby
  • Going to the movies
  • Reading a good book (been a while since I've been able to finish a book that's not school related)
  • Exploring new places
  • Hot chocolate from Starbucks
  • The feeling of satisfaction after cleaning the apartment
  • Grocery shopping (especially at Wegmans!)
  • Road trips
  • Watching Lacey do crazy stuff like attack the rug or run around like crazy
  • Watching it rain/watching a storm roll in
  • Seeing patients with cool illnesses
  • Correctly diagnosing said patient with the cool illness
  • Shopping - online and in store!
  • The beach
  • A good margarita or mojito
  • Mexican food
  • My hubby
  • My 3 beautiful nieces (with two more on the way!)
  • My wonderful family (including the in-laws!)
  • Christmastime
  • Listening to music
  • .....

And the list could go on and on, but we'll stop there for now. Hope this brought a smile to your face! What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment