Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Corey


Two years ago today we were married in front of family and friends. We promised to honor and love each other. Little did I know that day what the future would hold for us. Over the last 2 years you have been more than I could have ever expected or asked for. From helping me through the most stressful times of school to comforting me when I was feeling homesick, you have been amazingly supportive throughout all that life has thrown at me. The last two years have been amazing, fun, hard, stressful, trying and exciting. We moved away from everyone and everything we knew to start off on a great adventure. We knew it wouldn't be easy, and at times its been even harder than we thought. But through it all, our marriage and love for each other has grown stronger. I never knew I could experience a love like this. I am constantly amazed at how much you love me and how much my love for you continues to grow.

So I want to take this opportunity to thank you. Thank you for being my rock, my comforter and my cheerleader. Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made to allow me to chase my dreams. Thank you for loving me despite my imperfections.

I am so excited to spend the future with you. We have a lot in store this year and I couldn't imagine having all these exciting adventures with anyone else.

Happy anniversary. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment